Sunday, April 30, 2017

Taking time to smell the Bluebells


Happy birthday wishes new wallpaper | HD Wallpapers RocksHappy Birthday to Kenzie Today!  




Wishing Jaxon a fun birthday on May 5th - 7 years old! 

We love you both very much.




























Challenge Week Winners Activities Day at the Mission Office - Monday -April 24th
Relay Races, Human Battleship, Tug-O-War, 
Self Defense, Basketball and a BBQ.





We spent Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday at the Mission Home taking care of Amber this week while President and Sister Leppard were at a Mission President Seminar in Germany.  We spent the days in the office and the evenings at the mission home.

Saturday -Pday April 29th 
Ragley Manor House and the Bluebell Fields


Taking time to smell the bluebells!


The Book of Mormon

Today my lesson in Relief Society was on the Power of the Book of Mormon - I want to express my gratitude and testimony of the Book of Mormon.  I have wonderful memories of the year we had a family challenge to read the Book of Mormon.  We had a card as a bookmark with the blessings promised if we read this wonderful book.  Just as a reminder I want to attach that blessing:

"I feel certain that if, in our homes, parents will read from the Book of Mormon prayerfully and regularly, both by themselves and with their children, the spirit of that great book will come to permeate our homes and all who dwell therein.  The spirit of contention will depart.  Parents will counsel their children in greater love and wisdom.  Children will be more responsive and submissive to the counsel of their parents.  Righteousness will increase.  Faith, hope and charity-the pure love of Christ-will abound in our homes and lives, bringing in their wake peace, joy and happiness.
President Marion G. Romney

I love this book and feel so grateful for all those before me who wrote, preserved, translated, published and shared this book so I can know my Savior, Jesus Christ and feel his guidance and love in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment