Sunday, July 2, 2017

44 Years together as "Companions"

Our wedding day - June 29th, 1973
This week we celebrated our 44th Wedding Anniversary.
I am so grateful we are eternal "companions".


Have we changed much??? - One time one of our grandchildren looked at our wedding picture and asked who grandpa was kissing!  At least one of us has changed. Jairon also asked me many years ago if my special dishes I got for my wedding were as old as the dinosaurs.

Just a note - I was Madi's age - oh my!


Bob and Carol Dowling


We hope that we can celebrate our 60th Anniversary together like Brother and Sister Dowling.  What an amazing couple.

We also hope we can make our back "garden" (not lawn) look like theirs. Ok - I will be realistic about this dream.   It is amazingly beautiful.  Or should I say "lovely".

Eric used to tell us about their back garden when we was serving his mission and visited their home.  We also saw where he signed their guest book.

Brother Dowling feeding his fish in his pond.
They eat the food from his hand

We started teaching our first Addiction Recovery class this week - All I can say about it is it will be a very special and spiritual experience.





The first of our family arrived at the cabin this week and they face timed us - it literally brought tears to Elder Willmore's eyes.  We are so grateful for this special place our family can gather to share memories.

For right now we will just imagine sitting on the deck looking at this breathtaking view.







Not to be mistaken for Harry Potter










Another way to "go on holiday" in England



Canal boats that go throughout England. 












Hanbury Hall Manor House - Built in 1701


The English  people really know how to grow beautiful gardens.


















No comments:

Post a Comment